Friday 8 April 2011

a bit of outside inside







Courtesy of designsponge, hangingstringgardens, maggie may flowers

Every time I have flowers in my home, that whole week my mood is completely different. Apart from the hypnotising effect of the aroma and the sight of a bouquet, it actually gives me the opposite feeling of what it should provide and that is: wanting to be outside. It makes me want to go for a walk, makes me want to lie on the beach, makes me want to sit on my balcony for every meal, makes me want to potter around in my own veggie garden one day. 

You should always have a some kind of flowering plant in your home. 

And with a client list the likes of the Beckhams and Mohammed Al Fayed, check out Maggie May Flowers in Bondi, Sydney. Their exquisite bouquet designs and decorative pieces you will just HAVE to have. 

maggiemayflowers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment